Micro Camper Van
Backpacker Campervan Hire
Compact camper which feels like driving a car. Two people sleep comfortably with the rear door open and awing attached, or with the door closed and locked. It suits shoestring travelers on a budget and recently Bed and Breakfast (B&B) travelers have hired the Micro Campervan as a backup when hotels are full. The campervan features a double bed, power connection, cooking/eating utensils, water bottle and awning.
Micro Campervan Features:
- Nissan AD Van, 1500 cc
- Awning fits over rear door (provides standing room)
- Double bed
- Interior lights
- 240 volt power connection and weather proof light for holiday park
- Single gas cooker
- Cooking utensils - Fry pan, saucepan, kitchen knife, can opener, fish slice
- Cutlery – Knives, forks, desert spoons, tea spoons
- Dinnerware – Plates, bowls, cups
- Water bottle
- Luggage storage under head of the bed
Insurance (included): Standard excess is $3,000
Our insurance policy is very simple; if you have an accident, you are required to pay a maximum of $3,000. This covers both single vehicle and multiple vehicle accidents. A Credit or debit card bond is required, and you can drive on sealed roads only (no driving on unsealed roads).
Zero Excess (optional): $22 per day or maximum $590 per hire
If you have an accident, you do not have to pay anything. This also covers multiple tyre punctures and one windscreen. No bond is required, and you can drive on both sealed and unsealed roads.